Specialist in Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) for natural resources related policy, plan and programmes in Indonesia.
* Political works on reduced emission from deforestation through moratorium of carbon-rich forest areas in Indonesia towards Bali Climate Conference, December 2007 and beyond.
* Sustainable environmental strategy for capacity strengthening of local government in the Province of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam, Indonesia.
* Strategic environmental assessment of Aceh rebuilding and reconstruction measuring inevitable key risks and pressures and submitted options to mitigate.
* Development of policy instrument for measuring policy effectiveness towards critical areas in Indonesia.
* Development of progressive indicators of the social-ecological conditions in the context of Indonesia's political-economy, by promoting political call for decreasing destructiveness of extractive and hydrocarbon industries, slowing the investment rate of extractive and hydrocarbon related industries, and the creation of greater political space for the local communities to use their veto rights towards such investment.